1) What details do I need to provide with each purchase order?
Please note that a minimum order of $75.00 (exc. GST and after discount structure, non inclusive of shipping/freight charges) is required to raise an official purchase order through Brobo.
To raise a purchase order with Brobo, please provide the following details:
- Company Contact Details (Name, Address, Phone/Fax Number, Email Address, Person who raised the order)
- Part Number of Brobo Product you wish to purchase (Listed in Brobo’s Catalogue and Pricelist, or as quoted by one of the Brobo Sale Staff)
- Brief Machine/Part Description
- Preferred Method of Freight/Shipment
- Delivery/Ship to Address (if differs from Company Details)
- Method of Payment* (COD, Cheque, Visa and/or MasterCard ONLY)
* When completing a transaction with Visa or MasterCard, please provide cardholder’s name, bank card number and expiry date so we can proceed with your order.
2) What sort of shipping fee(s) and/or freight charges are involved with my machine?
Unless specially pre-arranged with Brobo, delivery is not free on board (FOB) and it is highly recommended that each distributor nominate a shipping/freight account most convenient to them.
For spare parts, unless otherwise prearranged;
- Parcel less than or equal to 3kg = $18.00*
- Parcel less than or equal to 5kg = $28.00*
- Parcel greater than 5kg, or “bulkie” items, unless otherwise indicated, will be transported via Toll IPEC and charged accordingly.
* All outgoing goods to Northern Territory and Tasmania will incur an additional 25% surcharge levy.
3) When will my Brobo machine be ready?
Due to the various options available, all Brobo machinery are built to order and as such, required a modest lead time to enable us to tailor the machine specific to your needs. Generally, an estimated lead time will be notified but we do sincerely encourage you to contact us to confirm and update the timeline should you have further concerns on the whereabouts of your goods.
4) Is it possible to raise an order for a machine directly through Brobo?
Unfortunately no. Due to Brobo’s affiliation with many of its loyal distributors and their motivation to extensively promote our products throughout Australia. We do not process any enquiries relating to Brobo machinery directly to the end-customers.
All enquiries relating to Brobo machinery will be forwarded onto one of our many distributors nearest to you.
Alternatively, please visit ‘List of Stockists’ for a detailed listing of the stockist located across Australia.
5) What can I purchase directly from Brobo?
All purchasing and enquiries related to spare parts can be completed directly through Brobo.
Our friendly and experienced sales staff will be delighted to provide you with any additional support relating to Brobo machines, after care services, technical requirements and other general enquiries.
6) What details are required from the end-customers to place an order for a saw?
In order for the team at Brobo to assist you with your saw selection, it would be helpful if you can provide us with the following preliminary information
- Material to be Cut
Particularly if stainless steel, galvanised or non-ferrous materials are involved.
- Preferred Phasing
1PH, 240V comes with standard 3 pin plug suited for domestic use, or 3PH, 415V comes with industrial 4 pin plug for commercial and industrial use. Note that each Brobo machine, unless pre-arranged, does not come with a 3 pin, or a 4 pin plug. It is up to the user to connect a power plug to compliment their application and usage.
- Saw Bench Mounted Unit, or Saw with Integrated Stand.