Brobo Waldown manufacture premium quality industrial machinery to the highest standards which conform to Australian Occupational Health and Safety Standards. Brobo currently manufacture a large range of industrial metal saws, pedestal drills, grinders, specialised purpose machinery and are also a supplier of high and low volume precision machined components.
The Brobo Waldown has been involved in engineering, design and manufacturing industrial machinery since 1947. Today “Brobo” is a household name in the Australian manufacturing industry. Brobo Waldown has been progressively expanding their enterprise to be recognised as one of the leading saw manufacturing companies in the world.
Brobo Waldown strives to develop cost effective, quality assured machining tools to the evolving manufacturing environment.
Our mission aims to provide innovative yet viable solutions to the competitive global marketplace, while providing an exceptional level of friendly and reliable customer service in a professional manner.
- Brobo Waldown machines, manufactured in Australia to the highest standard by a 100% Australian owned company.
- We operate a quality assurance system that has allowed us to achieve accreditation to ISO9001.
- We have invested in a significant number of CNC machines to provide a quality-controlled contract machining and manufacturing business.
- We continually upgrade our machinery; develop rapid-change tooling and setup reduction techniques to produce your materials at competitive prices.
- We are backed by experienced engineers and highly-skilled machinists.
- We currently perform contract work for a large number of clientele from the automotive, mining, defence, water and gas industries.
- Comprehensive before and after sales service.
- Supply to engineering and manufacturing industries worldwide.