A variable speed cold saw is an incredibly versatile machine that provides a wide range of benefits to the user. With the ability to adjust the speed of the saw blade, this machine is ideal for working with a variety of materials at varying levels of thickness. This allows for clean, precise cuts without the risk of burning or overheating the material. Additionally, the variable speed function reduces blade wear and tear, extending the life of the saw blade and reducing the need for frequent replacement. Overall, investing in a variable speed cold saw is a wise choice for anyone looking to increase their efficiency, precision, and productivity in their cutting operations
- Quick action mitering
- Mitering locking device stops at 45° left, straight 90° and 45° right.
- Fully integrated coolant system provided on all machines.
- Spindle and drive unit immersed in oil solution and enclosed within gearbox housing for smooth performance and reduced machine wear.
- Every unit is provided with a high speed steel blade for general purpose cutting of ferrous solid and tube profiles.
- Automates the cutting cycle
- Dual Brobo air-pneumatic vice clamps accommodate for a range of metal
- 3M Roller Conveyor with Steel Rollers
- Conveyor Mounting Brackets LHS & RHS
- Feed Roller Attachments
- Adjustable Conveyor Stands
- Factory Fitted Broborule Kits and Length Stops