- In these terms and conditions of trade:-
“the Supplier” means Brobo Group Pty Ltd (ACN 098 264 316)
“the Customer” means a party to whom the Supplier has or will supply goods and/or provide its service;
“the Price” means the price at which it had been agreed the Supplier supplies goods and/or provides it services to the customer but excludes GST or any other tax applicable at the time.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions of supply and any variations or amendments made from time and delivered to the Customer.
2. User Agreement
- By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
- These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following such amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any order. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third party.
- The customer and Brobo Group Pty Ltd may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by the customer making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by:
- Placing an electronic order for the products using the website;
- The customer confirming the order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
- The customer making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery charges) on the website; and
- The acceptance of that offer by Brobo Group Pty Ltd.
- We recommend the customer carefully preview any orders before adding them to the shopping cart and proceeding with the order.
- The customer will receive an email from Brobo Group Pty Ltd as soon as practicable after the customer has confirmed the order and made payment. If the customers has any questions regarding the order, they may contact us via our website.
- If the order is not accepted by Brobo Group Pty Ltd, Brobo Group Pty Ltd will notify the customer by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by the customer to be processed.
- Prices shown are in Australian dollars.
- Unless otherwise stated the Price does not include GST. In addition to the Price the Buyer must pay to the Seller an amount equal to any GST the Seller must pay for any supply by the Seller under this or any other agreement for the sale of the Goods.
- The Buyer must pay GST, without deduction or set off of any other amounts, at the same time and on the same basis as the Buyer pays the Price.
- In addition the Buyer must pay any other taxes and duties that may be applicable in addition to the Price except where they are expressly included in the Price.
- Prices may not include delivery and handling charges.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Each published saving in respect of a product is by reference to the lower of the recommended retail price of the manufacturer or the normal ticketed price of Brobo Group Pty Ltd.
- Images of products shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
- Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
- All limited time promotional prices, specials and other offers are set to AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) and will only be honored during this time frame.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
- All payments must be made in full prior to delivery of goods
- Payments must be made via Secure pay or EFT secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
- Brobo Group Pty Ltd has the right to carry out security checks on all orders.
6. Supply and Delivery Goods
You are welcome to collect your items from our Melbourne warehouse.
8 Fowler Road
Dandenong South, Victoria
- We ask for 2 business days notice before collection so we can ensure your items are ready & accessible. We have plenty of Machines, accessories & spare parts available in store so collecting from us will allow you to browse our entire range. We are open Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. If you prefer to have your own freight company collect from us, please kindly make contact prior to arranging this.
- Brobo Group Pty Ltd will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your order confirmation.
- Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Brobo Group Pty Ltd handling time is 1-7 working days.
- When you complete your order you will be prompted to select whether you wish to collect your order from a Brobo Group Pty Ltd or to have the order delivered to an address specified by you.
- During “Free Shipping” promotions, terms and conditions may apply for free shipping to regional areas in Australia. Freight charges may be incurred for orders shipped outside of Metro areas.
- Brobo Group Pty Ltd will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
- We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from Brobo Group Pty Ltd, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
- The supplier warrants that all goods supplied by it, shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery to the Customer. (“the Warranty Period”), on the following terms and conditions.
- The Customer shall promptly provide written particulars to the supplier on becoming aware of any defect in the goods during the Warranty Period, and shall provide the Supplier with all necessary access, facilities and information to enable the Supplier to ascertain or verify the nature and the cause of the defect and to carry out its obligations under this warranty.
- The Supplier’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairs of the defect goods and the Supplier is under no obligation to replace the goods or refund the value of the goods to the Customer.
- If the goods are, in the opinion of the Supplier, not defective or if any defect is attributable to any one or more of the following circumstances listed below then the Supplier is under no obligation whatsoever to the Customer.
- The use of the goods for a purpose other than that for which they were intended to be used;
- The repair, modification or alteration of the goods by any person other than the Supplier;
- Where the defect has arisen due to misuse, neglect or accident, howsoever arising;
- Where the defect has arisen due to installation of the goods which were, in the reasonable opinion of the Supplier, incorrectly carried out;
- Where the goods have not been stored or maintained by the Supplier; or
- Where the defect has arisen due to normal wear and tear on the goods.